Party in Mexico City
Well, don't be surprised if I don't post for a few days. Tomorrow I'm on my way to Mexico City with 40 other grandmas and a few grandopas to a fair and exhibition put on by the Parque Espana where I swim. My folk dance class is going to do a dance from Chiapas and I'm dancing too. They are amazed I can do Mexican folk dances and even know how to braid hair! (Some of the prejudice here toward AMericans is downright weird.)
All our time is programmed and we are bussed from door to door. We also get a little tour of the city and a trip to a museum. This, plus hotel, buses and three meals a day for $60. US. Not bad, eh? The only drawback is we all have to wear the same sports outfit so we don't get lost or misplaced in the crowd. That's real suffering for this non-conformist. Talk to you next week.


<< Home