Saturday, June 03, 2006

Where to Find Latest Post

Just a little reminder for those few of my readers who are not computer geniuses: When you click on my blog, see the white B in a red (orange) square in the upper left corner? Click on that. It should take you to a page that lists Mexicanreport. Actually it is listed twice. JUST CLICK ON THE ONE WITH A DATE. Ignore the other one. I don't know why it's there.
The last click should take you to a complete listing of recent postings. The top one being the MOST recent. If anyone out there can tell me how to get my latest post to show up on THAT same day, please let me in on the secret. I've read all the Help stuff and still can't figure it.

Haven't got new pictures to post because Someone was trying to get just the right picture, backed up, and fell down. Did NOT drop camera, but fell on it, and that's about as bad I guess. Anyway, no camera now.
Sorry.