Friday, January 19, 2007

Write Every Day!

The blog I enjoy reading the most is one where I'm pretty sure there will be a new entry almost every day, even if very short. And since the author is a master of wit, I always check to see if there's a chuckle waiting there.

SO, I'm really trying to reform and make up for so many weeks (and MONTHS) of neglect here. We've been light hearted and giddy since the work in LA; it's good to know our "dog and pony show" as my mother irreverently called it, can still go on the road and have an impact. But I'm not regretting getting rid of most of the suitcases. Not going back to that exhausting, non-stop travel. Now my "impossible dream" is to travel first-class only, but I let this dream catch hold before I checked out those prices. So scratch that.

We're on call at the hospital now until Sunday am. Clothes laid out, Bible bag & pager ready. Does anyone out there remember where I left off on the saga of my conversion to the Catholic Faith?