News from the North
Hello Out there,
We've greatly enjoyed visiting with our bright children and their interesting tribe of offspring. Hard to believe we've been married long enough to see grandchildren going to college.
I enjoyed returning to my hospital where I worked as a chaplain. Got some wonderful double-take expressions as I snuck up on old friends and said softly, "Hellooo".
I discovered most didn't know about this site, so now the nurses are copying and handing out the data. Hope to gather some more readers!
I went to the Museum of Fine Arts and the Aquarium (right on the harbor!) in Boston. Granddaughters speeding me around in a wheelchair. No, I don't always need a wheelchair, only when there's endless walking or stairs involved. Better comofortable than crabby.
Our Academic student returned triumphant with a certificate proving he finished his studies. Diploma Dec. 1 after completing final project. Hooray!! (He will be 71 next month.)
We head back to Orizaba Tuesday, Aug. 9, and arrive home just in time for fireworks, bells, and carnival in the front yard, the week preceding the parish Saint's Day.May have to find a small hotel for that week to get any sleep.
Pray for an uneventful return trip. Talk to ya later.


<< Home